- Supportive social and skill building opportunities
- Small groups to provide optimal support
- Positive community experiences
- Groups run by both an on-site instructor and a licensed therapy provider creating an enriching and supportive environment for all participating!
We offer flexible options to meet your needs.
- Tiered pricing
- Groups offered on a monthly rotation, with no registration fee
- Centrally located venues in the Rochester area
- FREE GROUPS for families whose children are enrolled in the Monroe County Early Intervention Program (when the group is listed on a child's IFSP)
We keep the whole family in mind.
- Options for siblings include, but are not limited to, FREE day care at Penfield Fitness & Racquet Club during swim classes!
- Caregiver/Child groups being at 6 months of age.
- Any responsible caregiver over 18 years of age may participate.